Friday, December 19, 2008

The latest entry in the "Cute Colton Phrases" column

Colton was playing with foam shapes and blocks building towers and castles. Then he came to me and said: Mommy, I need your Book of Mormon.

Mommy: Why do you need that?

Colton: Because I just said a prayer to Heavenly Father that I could find the block I need. Now I have to look in the Book of Mormon to find the answer to my problem.

Mommy: Hmmm. Well, how about I help you look for the block you need. What does it look like?

(He shows me one of the two kinds of blocks he needs. Within a minute I find it among the pile.)

Colton: I think Heavenly Father answered my prayer when I knew to ask you to help me.

Mommy: Yes Colton, you are very right.
Pin It!

1 comments:

Tiffany Snow said...

Hey Amber, thanks so much :) I have a Nikon D80 SLR camera. I LOVE it! Your boys are so cute, I love the picture with Jesus, that is priceless! Have a very merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld