Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Day

Our Thanksgiving was a first for us for a couple of reasons. It was the first time I hosted it at my house. It was the first time I did the Turkey all by myself. It was the first time Rylan celebrated it in our home (and not as a newborn in the hospital, or in Ohio with us and the Lytle's). And, it was the first time the children presented a Thanksgiving Play.

Here it is for your enjoyment (and amusement)...just ignore the little red head-banded indian child running wild.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

That was cute :) What cute kids!

Up in Bubbles said...

Way to go on doing thanksgiving and the turkey. I am so impressed. Your boys are darling.

Debbie Blair said...

We had a delicious and fun time. The play was cute but Rylan stole every scene he was in. Watching the play reminded me of how you would rally your sister's and brother's to perform plays. I'm glad you are making memories with your family.

Stacy said...

I love the play and "fierce little bear" is too cute for words.

ade said...

What??? I can't believe how big Rylan is. Those boys are so handsome.

Merry Christmas,
Adrianne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld