Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Christmas House

I love my house. I love it! I am so blessed to have such a nice home for my boys to live in, for Sean to come home to, and for me to be a homemaker of. BUT, I especially love my house at Christmas time. I love all my decorations and seeing the house sparkle at night from all the twinkling lights. What warmth the spirit of Christmas can bring into a home. Each night we gather by the tree, sit on the couch and watch a Christmas show, sometimes with the fire blazing, or we read Christmas stories. Colton can recite almost every Christmas song and carol ever recorded because I love to have music playing all day. I grew up in a home that was always festive and full of love, and I am blessed to be able to carry on the tradition. I tried to capture the magic with some photos.

 
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

4 comments:

Zepp Family said...

It always impresses me to see your efforts in decorating for the holidays. It makes it so much fun for the kids and does do something special for adults too.

Love that sweet Colton story too.

Kelley said...

Lovely, Amber. I love you moms who take the time to go all out for the holidays.

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

Very pretty, your house has really come together!

Up in Bubbles said...

Cute decorations I love your Nativity. I need to find a good one. Right now we have the plastic non-breakable kind. Tree looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld