Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My own silly and random excitement

When my mom was a manager at World Market, she introduced me to these cookies, and I instantly fell in love with them. Whenever I would visit California (when she was living there still), she would buy these for me, and whenever she would visit me in Texas, we would stop into World Market to buy some also. I've even splurged for myself and bought my own package, which is usually gone by the end of the day, so I don't do it often. My favorites are the original. These cookies come from Australia, and are a classic treat. Well, I must love all things Australia apparently because my favorite actor is from there (Hugh Jackman). AND, much to my delight, when he appeared on Oprah yesterdy he literally brought from Australia 300 packages of these TimTam cookies (because they are his favorite also) on the airplane with him to share with the audience. So, that is my special little (and yes, silly) link to Hugh. At least, if I were ever to have a moment to talk with him, instead of gushing over his glorious muscles and charming looks, I could bring up TimTams.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

hehe funny...did you find video of him on Good Morning America today?

Jamie said...

I saw that Oprah and can't wait to see that movie...Australia has always been my dream vacation! I have to try those cookies!

Stacy said...

How funny. Those cookies look delicious, I've never tried them.

Debbie Blair said...

World Market is currently having a sale on these-so I bought a pack for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld