Saturday, November 22, 2008

At Twilight

Here I am with a couple of friends at the Twilight movie opening night. I endured the hundreds of screaming and giggling teenagers (which I really could have done without) to satify the anticipation of seeing Edward come to life on screen. Like I said, I think I would have enjoyed the movie a bit more if it actually was a quiet theatre. Some parts and elements of the movie I just really did not like or felt disapointed and then there were some parts that I found myself smiling at and really having fun watching. Overall, the movie got better for me towards the last half of it, and when Edward could be his smart-alic, yet charming self. It was nice to see him smile, and of course the kissing parts were a treat.

Thanks to Carrie and Paula for the girls night out.

Pin It!

1 comments:

Up in Bubbles said...

That was a fun movie. We also were in a theatre full of little girls who could not stop giggling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld