Sunday, October 5, 2008

A great family tradition


Conference Cornbread: A great family tradition carried on.

Growing up in the Blair family, my mom would make a big batch of cornbread for us to eat on Conference Sunday.

The first year I was married, I made cornbread for Sean and I to eat as we watched Conference together. Now, Sean makes sure I continue the tradition (one time I didn't make it and he was very disappointed.) Colton and Rylan also enjoy the tradition treat. Here they are eating theirs inside a "Conference Tent" (and idea Colton got from a Friend magazine story).

Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

1 comments:

Debbie Blair said...

I'm happy to see that you are carrying on the tradition.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld