Monday, August 18, 2008

Utah Visit

I had not been back to Utah since the year before I was married...so that made it SEVEN years! I went to visit my newest nephew Austin Kade Blair. He is my brother Aaron and his wife Nickell's first child. It was a lovely weekend. We ate good food, watched cute movies, and home videos. It was so nice to just hang out and relax with them. Plus, I got to see my other brother Brandon for a few days since he was passing through Utah for his best friend's wedding. I was glad to get to know sister-in-law Nickell better. She's a good homemaker and mother. She's talented and a hard worker. Her and Aaron make a great team. I love my brothers and am so proud of them. They have both grown up to be such great men who are so respectful and love the Lord. Aaron is a great dad and supportive husband--always willing to help. Now, we just have to get Brandon a cute girl to date.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

Looks so nice. I have been waiting for pictures. :)

McMullin Family said...

hi amber! sorry its taken so long to comment back!! your little boys are too cute!! i love these blogs to keep up with everyone from back home!! im adding you to my blog!!

Sharla said...

What great photos. I love temple square, so beautiful. I'm glad you had a great trip!

Sharla said...

ps when are you going to post more chapters of your book? How's that coming along?

Sharla said...

ps when are you going to post more chapters of your book? How's that coming along?

Debbie Blair said...

I am so glad you visited Aaron and Nickell. It is so hard for all of us to see each other frequently. I love the pictures. I love to see my 2 oldest (olders daughter, oldest son) together. You are a great
"Big Sister"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld