Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

To celebrate Daddy, we served him breakfast in bed. Colton and I woke up early and made him waffles with fresh strawberries and blueberries, topped with whip cream. Then we snuck into the bedroom and surprised him. Sean loved it--he had never been served breakfast in bed before. Of course Colton wanted to join him, so I made him his own waffle and tray. A little while later Rylan woke up and as usual the first thing he said was "Dadda". So, he showed his love and appreciation by cuddling and giving Daddy a kiss. At church, Colton sang with the Primary, 'Fathers are so special', and he was so proud. He stood on the podium with a gigantic smile. He sang so loud you could see the vein in his neck popping out. After church we had dinner at Sean's parents' home, and then dessert at my parents' home.

On the drive home, I asked Colton, "What is one thing you love about Daddy?" He replied, "I love that he plays with me." I then asked Rylan the same question, and without hesitation he replied something in his baby gibberish, but I'm sure it was sweet had we been able to understand it.


I'm so lucky to be able to see these three handsome faces everyday!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

1 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

Those are cute pictures. I like the one where Rylan is hugging Sean. Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld