Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day


With my boys on Mother's Day (also my birthday party)...see May 13th post for more pictures.

I love the expressions on Rylan's and Colton's face--it just shows how much they are boys. Rylan didn't want to sit still for the pose, and Colton was being his usual silly self. But I love these boys so much and feel so blessed to be their mother. They are so forgiving of me and love me despite my flaws. Colton is always telling me how pretty I am, and Rylan expresses his love with constant cuddles and kisses since he can't talk yet. I know that the reason I have such wonderful boys is because they have a wonderful father, and they are just like him. They've learned to love me so sweetly because they see their Daddy be that way with me. Nothing in my life has challenged me more, yet fulfilled me with so much happiness as being a Mother. I have been blessed.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Serinster dot net said...

aw i got all teary eyed. its so true they are such great boys!

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

That's sweet. They are such sweet boys, and although I do not know Rylan very well, I can see it in his face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld