Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fully in the Thirties now!

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Thank you to all the friends and family who have called or done something special for my day.

Here's to turning 32 :)

Cheers!

The Birthday Party Gang!



My all-time favorite gift...my sweet husband.

Do you think Colton is ready for his piece? Rylan's not too sure what to make of it.

Not a flattering look, but that last candle was making me work for that wish!

Aunt Jo, Stacy, and Chris ready for their cake and ice cream.

My little sisters Serena and Summer (both single and always ready for a party)A family picture tree.

Other gifts include: jewelry from Jo and lotions from Mom, polka dot shoes from Summer, a babysitting coupon from Kristin, flowers from Stacy and....

Lotsa money to put towards my very own LAPTOP!


This was on my actual birthday. Sean's parents took us out to dinner at Olive Garden.




Pin It!

3 comments:

Melody an Nathan Pellegrin said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!

Jamie Olsen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I thought of you today! I hope you had a wonderful day today! Here's to being a Taurus!

up in bubbles said...

Happy late birthday! I have no idea why my blog no longer goes to yours. I thought you had blocked me out. I must need to fix the address. It was fun to catch up on what I missed. Hope you had a good b-day. Love the book you are writing. You are very talented.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld