Monday, April 21, 2008

For all you fans of "The Bachelor"...

I saw a past season's 'Bachelor' at the gym today. I didn't immediately recognize him, although he did look vaguely familiar, but not someone I had seen at the gym before. I thought to myself he is way too good looking to be working out at a Fort Worth 24 Hour Fitness. My sister Summer works out with me and also saw him. She being an advid "The Bachelor" fan immediately recognized him as the doctor bachelor. I remembered briefly seeing him on tv and was impressed that he was a doctor and so good looking. Anyway, Summer just had to know for sure if it was him, so before we left, she approached him while he was on one of the stationary bikes. She asked he if was one of the 'bachelors'. He smiled, said yes, told her his name is Travis, and he was in town visiting his sister. He was very polite and friendly. She of course was elated to have talked to him.

To jog anyone's memory of what he looks like, here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Lane_Stork

Apparently, he has a new book out and will be hosting a talk show of sorts later this year in the fall.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Melody an Nathan Pellegrin said...

No Way! That's cool. How fun for Summer!

Bonnie said...

Wow, you always seem to run into good looking famous guys from television shows. Some gals have all the luck! :)

Holly, Justin & Carter said...

How cool that you guys saw him! He is going to be one of the doctor's on a new show on CBS with Dr. Phil I hear too. I saw him a while back on his show talking about it! I'm loving the new season and even got Nicole hooked on it with me!

mandy said...

That is crazy!! I have watched the Bachelor before and he was one of my favorites. I appreciated that he did not propose to any of the girls because they were not the right one. Sounds like a fun experience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld