Thursday, April 24, 2008

Colton's School for Animals

I've been trying to implement a "Quiet Time" with Colton--preferably in his room. However, most days it ends up being a time for him to sit on the couch, or my bed, and watch cartoons. Today I tried for his bedroom quiet time. Surprisingly he put up little complaint (after I changed it from one hour to five minutes, but intending more like 30 minutes--he's three and has little concept of time anyway.)

After about 15 minutes, I hear his voice calling me from his room. I figure he's had enough of room quiet time and wants to come out. I open his door ready to enforce some more time....and this is what I see:




He called it his Museum School for his special animals friends. I was awed--it was just the cutest sight! Here is a clip of him explaining it:

Pin It!

2 comments:

Melody an Nathan Pellegrin said...

Precious! He is a very good teacher...must run in the family :)

Mauressa Jaussi said...

That is so cute Amber! It's amazing how big and smart he is... I guess it has been a long time since him and Teagan were barely walking around! Yea, I love the Twilight books too, and man I'm excited for the movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld