Monday, February 25, 2008

Eight Things About Me

1. What was I doing 10 years ago: I was 21…Going to school at BYU, living at the Glenwood Apartments with my sister Heather and psycho roommates who hid the remote control, hated my boyfriend, and threatened my life (probably by sitting on me because she weighed like 300 pounds). I had a great gang of guy friends I hung out with all the time, one of them became my boyfriend for a few months until we broke up like a week after Valentine’s Day (which he spent in Hawaii without me).

2. 5 things on my to-do list today: 1-Laundry 2-Play with the boys outside (it’s supposed to be 80) 3-Plan week’s dinners 4-Make grocery list 5-Work on calling

3. What snacks do I enjoy: chocolate chips, yogurt, popcorn…my life is eating snacks ‘cause I don’t have time for meals other then breakfast and dinner.

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Buy Sean a nice car, buy furniture for my house, go on a Mediterranean cruise, and visit Ireland for like a month. Buy fun gifts for ALL my family and then fly to visit each of them to present the gift to them, or else pay for them all to go on a big family vacation!

5. 3 bad habits: Letting laundry pile up, Being 5 minutes late getting out the door, not finishing things

6. 5 places I've lived: Saugus, Ca; Provo, Ut; Fort Worth, Tx; Gaithersburg, MD; La-La Land

7. 5 jobs I've had: Receptionist, Life Guard, Teacher, Writer, VS sales

8. 5 thing people don't know about me: Shoot, I don’t think there is quite much someone wouldn’t know about me if they took the time to get to know me, or just ask me. I’m a pretty open person and love communicating with people. The better answer would be 5 random things about me that one wouldn’t know without really being my friend. One-I can remember the most detailed things and pretty much quote anything someone tells me (it’s the reporter in me). Two-I don’t like to eat the last bite of most things, and I don’t eat the crust on pizza…I give them to Sean. Three-I still keep in touch with my the two best friends I had when I was Four-years-old. Four-I love to think up stories in my head, and always have the intention of writing them down someday. Five-I dream every single night, sometimes good, but usually they are traumatic.

Ok, so I am now going to tag these 5 people: Elizabeth Z., Kelley M., Jamie O., Mauressa J., Nickell B.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Nickell and Aaron said...

Memory Monday can be about anything! I just had someone ask me to tell them about how Aaron and I met. I didn't do one this last Monday because I was a little under the weather, but yeah! I loved the idea too!

Jamie Olsen said...

I keep checking for a new recipe...

Anonymous said...

You forgot Movie Star!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld