Thursday, January 24, 2008

"This has nothing to do with you"

Colton has always loved music. Even when he was in my tummy and I would play Elvis or U2 songs, he would kick along. Not only does he LOVE to dance, but he is also a good singer. He likes to just sing to himself as he plays, or sits and eats. It's always fascinating to me to hear what songs he chooses to sing, and often times I'm surprised he even knows particular songs. I pretty much always have the radio on in the car, so he probably picks them up from there. But also, Sean loves to play his itunes songs on Saturday afternoons as he looks at whatever on the computer. I had downloaded the Fergie song "Personal" on his itunes, and funny enough Sean actually likes that song, so we had been playing it often. Well, I guess Colton caught on to the lyrics, cause I heard him singing it has he was playing one day. I was like, "He is singing the song I think he's singing?" Anyway, while eating lunch the other day, he was singing it again, so I got it on video. So now you all get to enjoy it...
.
Pin It!

8 comments:

zepp said...

Too Cute!!! It's too bad we had to move...Madalyn is also a fan of the song! She refers to it as the "Big Girls Don't Cry" song! The two of them would be quite the duet!!!

Courtney said...

Trey is a fan of "Clumsy". Oh, the therapy bills they will have as adults. J/k. It could be worse, "I like big butts" anyone...

Jamie Olsen said...

So cute! Good thing there isn't anything suggestive in that song :)

Melody an Nathan Pellegrin said...

That was very cute! I love him!

Bonnie said...

Colton might have a singing career ahead of him. That is one of Ren's favorite songs too. She asks for it in the car all the time.

little miss shortcake said...

hi amber -
i don't know if you would remember me or not but i got baptized right before you guys got married and you and another amber gave me my new member lessons, and sean was my first home teacher!
just wanted to say hi - your boys are so cute!
carrie shepherd
you can check us out at livinginstrawberryland.blogspot.com

Nickell and Aaron said...

Aaron sings the song like Colton now, pretty much every time he hears it! So funny!

Mauressa Jaussi said...

Oh that is hilarious! Isn't it amazing the things that they pick up on! Hey, you've been tagged. You're supposed to write 10 random things about yourself, or if you've done that one already you can write 10 random things about your kids or whole family. We miss yall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld