Sunday, December 2, 2007

Connelly's 25 Days of Christmas: Day Two

Making Paper Snowflakes

On Sunday afternoon, while Daddy and Rylan took a nap together, Colton and Mommy had some special time together. It is cold enough outside to snow...but it isn't, so we decided to make our own snowflakes to decorate inside. Also, Colton is wearing his snowflake p.j.'s (he loves wearing pajamas if we are at home), so it was perfect. Afterwards we made hot chocolate together. It was precious to have just him and mommy being together with no other distractions. He is a sweetheart and likes to make me smile.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Jamie Olsen said...

Amber, for some reason I can't read your posts-they are completely faded when I look at your blog. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

up in bubbles said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Cute snowflakes. I especially love the cat at the end. I also have that song stuck in my head. cute cute.

up in bubbles said...

Call me this week if you need any help. Colton can come over and play since it is our last week before you leave. SO SAD.

Melody and Nathan said...

Super cute! I love how Colton waves to the camera i the beginning. And his PJs are to die for! Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld