Monday, December 3, 2007

Connelly's 25 days of Christmas: Day Three

We drove through a local park here that did an amazing Winter Light display. We saw some of Santa's reindeers doing test flight take offs...watch the video :)





For Colton's bedtime story tonight, Daddy told him about Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and "Shawner" and Vixen and Cupid and Rudolph, how they all need to practice take-off with their parachutes. It's their own private time together, so I only hear tidbits from the next room. I am always impressed with Sean's ability to make up exciting stories and include things Colton can relate to. I try to do it, but I think because I'm a girl, my stories have too many flowers and warm fuzzy moments in them for Colton to really enjoy them. That is why after I say prayers with him and tuck him in at night, he gives me a polite smile and then swishes his hand at me and says "you can go now", and then Sean takes over from there. At least I got a kiss from him while I gave him his bath tonight...I know he loves his mommy :)

Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld