Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Anniversary Trip (Part One-Santa Cruz)


Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz (Mavericks legendary surf spot)


For our Fifth Wedding Anniversary we took a trip to Northern California! We stayed part of the time near Santa Cruz, and the rest of the time in San Francisco. We took Rylan along because I couldn't wean him from nursing too soon, so he was our cute thrid wheel. Colton stayed back in Texas from our stay over Halloween. He had a blast staying with different family members. But, each night I still got a phone call with him saying "Mommy I miss you." It was a good trip, and felt good to be back in our beautiful birth State. There is just something about being able to roll up my jeans and walk in the sand, feeling it between my toes, and letting the waves lap around my ankles. Being at the beach is in my soul. I collected seashells and got a kick out of watching Rylan try to shake the sand off his hands as he crawled along. He loved it and cried when we picked him up to leave...I was sad to go too.


Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld